Good Decisions with Good Data Management is about transforming businesses by applying simple logic, and not just numbers.
This foundation level workshop will help in gathering business acumen and organizational knowledge, linking the metrics to existing metrics, connecting functional data to business operations and finally using it to make relevant business decisions. The workshop will be delivered using case studies and real life examples related to industry
The participant will be able to apply the concepts, techniques and tools to manage data effectively in day-to-day operations.
- Associates who have been working on simple MIS data and want to pick up analytics skills
- Associates who are required to analyze and solve issues based on data
- Associates who are new to analytics and concepts
Two days interactive workshop
Broad scope is include here:
- Data in Business – determining estimates, linking functional and business metrics
- Data Collection- verify data quality, cleaning, integration & formatting
- Data Representation – choice of right representation, tools, improving layout, increasing visual appeal
All the methods to be covered in the training will be Application, Analysis or Synthesis as per Bloom’s taxonomy.
In this workshop, learning will be through interactive group activities.
To know more about the curriculum, structure & customization to your needs: