Back to Online Courses
Sales Managers Problem Solving Skills Course
Practical Problem Solving Techniques/Tips for Sales | Various Root Cause Analysis Methods | 4 Assignments
Not all good Sales Person becomes great Sales Manager. As a Sales Manager, one will need very good people, process management and problem solving skills.
As a Sales Manager, challenges you face include why the team is not able to meet targets, how to exploit the potential, how to increase conversion ratios, reduce sales cost, reduce discounts, etc
Traditional problem solving approaches such as DMAIC, PDCA, 8D, etc cannot be applied as such.
This is an exclusive “Problem Solving Course for Sales Managers”.
It offers practical tips and tricks unlike standard problem solving training offered in Manufacturing or Transaction Processing environment.
As a leader, you need to :
- Engage your team when you solve the problems
- Employ methods to collect insights of the problems
- Go to the root of the issue & identify the root cause
- Analyze the identify how much impact the each root cause has on the overall problem.
Analysis/Techniques to be covered:
- Root Cause Analysis for Sales Problems
- Trend Analysis with Pattern Detection & Moving Average
- Segmentation Analysis
- 5 Step Observation & Probing
- Win-Loss Analysis
- Good Bad Analysis
- Known Best Performer Analysis
- 5 Why Analysis
Who is this course for:
- All Sales Managers handling sales teams of direct sales personnel or channel partner staff
- Sales Managers from B2B or B2C (across IT, Technology Products/Solutions, Financial Services, Automobiles, Industrial Machinery, FMCG, Consumer Durables, reality, etc)
- Sales Managers involved in selling Products, Services and Solutions
Problem Solving for Sales Managers