- The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.collaborat.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term ‘Canopus’ shall refer to Canopus Business Management Group. The term ‘site’ refers to www.collaborat.com owned and monitored by Canopus Business Management Group.
- Canopus Business Management Group and its logo is a registered trademark. Its use without permission is a punishable legal offense.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Canopus.
- Information Collection and Use – Canopus collects personally identifiable information when you use certain Canopus products or services, when you subscribe to newsletter, when you register to be intimated about specific articles. Canopus may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. Canopus may use the information we collect to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services
- Enhance the online customer experience, provide more relevant content and information, customize and/or personalize communications, improve page load time, deliver more relevant advertising and promotional offers, develop new products and websites, and improve the overall site navigation and usability
- Send you Canopus-related promotional, marketing, sales, and public relations efforts
- Respond to customer service inquiries
- Communicate about your subscription and account information or other customer service needs
- Communicate with you about our Company services, events, products, and other promotional purposes
- Improve our service
- Track your visits to the site and usage of the site
- Provide technical support to you and
- Perform any other lawful acts except for those acts expressly prohibited by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure – Canopus will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Canopus will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Canopus to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Canopus Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Terms and Conditions
- Canopus may terminate user’s access, if any, at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Canopus may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Canopus. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Canopus. No material, partially or fully, from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Canopus. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Canopus is a trademark of Canopus Business Management Group. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Canopus Business Management Group.
- Canopus does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Canopus expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Canopus shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Canopus may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Canopus reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will Canopus be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, Business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Canopus’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the product or interpretations thereof.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Canopus harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Canopus disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Canopus makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Canopus. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Canopus reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Canopus is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Canopus is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Canopus is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that user may incur from dealing with any third party.
Canopus Business Management Group believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Canopus Business Management Group marketing team has obtained on special occasions. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items, please report the same to our firstname.lastname@example.org. The request will, however, be entertained once we has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 5 days of receipt of the products such as books, VCDs, DVDs, software products.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service (email@example.com) within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully issue a full refund. We develop and sell products that we use ourselves every day and have thousands of satisfied customers worldwide, and our support is second to none. That is why we can afford to back our products with this special guarantee. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within 5 days of your purchase. Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are not being provided for training programs. Refunds are being processed within 21 days period.