Customer Analytics is a vast subject that requires in-depth practice and statistical knowledge. Hence this 4 day workshop is delivered as two modules of 2 days each. Customer Analytics 101 is foundation level workshop & Customer Analytics 201 is an advanced level workshop.
Case studies relating to Customer Voice Data, Service Level Data, Complaints & Interactions Data, Customer Churn, Complaints & Interactions Data, Repeat Interactions, Customer Service Levels are covered in this workshop
- Appreciate the role of Analytics in managing customer relationship and data
- Gather good customer acumen and knowledge on related analytics processes
- Link the customer metrics to business metrics to drive business performance
- Use analytical tools identify opportunities to increase customer loyalty & satisfaction through data
- Use of exploratory to take decision relating to customers
- Use predictive analytics tools to build prediction models
This course is apt for Customer Service & Operations Professionals including Customer Service Head
Four days interactive workshop delivered as two modules (101 & 201), each for 2 days
This curriculum is inclusive of the 4 day workshop. Broad scope is include here:
- Evolution and background analytics
- Overview of Customer Analytics process
- Data collection & preparation for analytics
- Descriptive analytics for customer data
- Visual analytics tools
- Analytics of Voice of Customer
- Exploratory analytics with customer data
All the methods to be covered in the training will be Application, Analysis or Synthesis as per Bloom’s taxonomy.
Aimed at encouraging exploratory learning, this workshop will use facilitated group discussions with Case study based team activities.
To know more about the curriculum & structure & customization to your needs: