HR Analytics is a vast subject that requires in-depth practice and statistical knowledge. Hence this 4 day workshop is delivered as two modules of 2 days each. HR Analytics 101 is beginner level workshop & HR Analytics 201 is an advanced level workshop.
Case studies relating to Employee Voice Data, Performance Data, Grievances, Associate Churn are covered in this workshop
- Appreciate the role of Analytics in managing employee relationship and data
- Gather good HR acumen and knowledge on related analytics processes
- Link the HR metrics to business metrics to drive business performance
- Use analytical tools identify opportunities to increase employee engagement & performance through data
- Use of exploratory to take decision relating to HR
- Use predictive analytics tools to build HR prediction models
This course is apt for HR Professionals including HR Head, HR BP, L&D, Recruitment & Ops support
Four days interactive workshop delivered as two modules (101 & 201), each for 2 days
This curriculum is inclusive of the 4 day workshop. Broad scope is include here:
- Evolution and background analytics
- Overview of HR Analytics process
- Data collection & preparation for HR analytics
- Descriptive analytics for HR related data
- Visual analytics tools used in HR data
- Analytics of Voice of Employee/Associate Satisfaction Scores
- Exploratory analytics with HR data
All the methods to be covered in the training will be Application, Analysis or Synthesis as per Bloom’s taxonomy.
Aimed at encouraging exploratory learning, this workshop will use facilitated group discussions with Case study based team activities.
To conduct HR Analytics workshop in Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi and across India and to know more about the curriculum & structure & customization to your needs, contact us.