Process Capability Training
To help Process & Engineering Managers to appreciate the principles & concept of Process Capability and how to can be applied to different processes to improve performance
- Understand the concept of process capability and how it can be used to predict the potential failure rate from a process.
- Learn the statistical techniques that are used for process capability studies
- Step by step process to plan, execute and interpret process capability studies for different scenarios
- Practical strategies to manage, compare and improve processes based on process capability indices
Engineering Leadership Team, Manufacturing Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Quality Engineers, Process Improvement Professionals
One day interactive workshop
Broad scope is include here:
- Process Capability and why is it Important
- Process performance vs. process specifications
- Sources of Variation
- Process Stability, MSA & Data Sampling for process capability
- Assessing Capability for Continuous & Discrete Data
- Computing Sigma Levels
- Steps for performing Process Capability Study – Prep & Execution
- Process capability indices – Cp, Cpk, Cpm
- Formula & Calculation
- Interpretation of results
- Comparing Processes with Process Capability indices
- Performing Process Capability in Minitab for Normal Data
- Performing Process Capability in Minitab for Non-normal data
- Short Term and Long Term Process Capabilities
- Improvement Strategies of Process Capability
All the methods to be covered in the training will be Application, Analysis or Synthesis as per Bloom’s taxonomy.
Aimed at encouraging exploratory learning, in this this workshop a full-fledged case study will be provided that the team will workshop from start to finish covering all the aspects covered above followed by facilitated group discussions to understand the Process Capability principles.
To conduct Process Capability workshop in Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi and across India and to know more about the curriculum & structure & customization to your needs, contact us.
Sign-up for collaborat newsletter