Our world-class Six Sigma Black Belt
online course is based on best in class Universal Body of Knowledge. Backed by experts in Lean Six Sigma, we bring the content of impeccable quality at your doorsteps.
We are also an accredited training organization.
Six Sigma Black Belt Course Details :
- 18 chapters of IASSC & ASQ Lean Six Sigma Black Belt body of knowledge
- Total learning time of 150 hours – an equivalent of 19 days of classroom training
- Interactive audio-visual medium of virtual delivery
- Access anywhere and anytime – No travel required!
- Ample hands-on activities based on live case study with solution keys
- Exclusively designed for IT, ITES, manufacturing/process industry & services professionals
- Loaded with industry examples
- Interactive self-assessment quiz for every chapter
- Crisp downloadable takeaways for each chapter
- Elaborate Minitab/software screenshots
- Excel templates for all important lean six sigma tools with step-by-step procedure
Course Features :
- CBMG online training courses are developed based on the micro-learning concept. The duration of lecture videos is around 5 ~ 10 minutes/each.
- Lectures are usually in asynchronous video format and securely hosted in our LMS.
- All online courses are designed to take into consideration the learning experience and the knowledge acquisition of the participant in remote mode. Hence lectures have been segmented and grouped appropriately. For every video lecture, necessary tools, templates, case files, solution keys have been uploaded. Participants can download them on their local drive and practice.
- After every lesson/chapter, a self-assessment quiz is included for the participant to validate his/her knowledge.
- Training is delivered by accredited trainers.
Black Belt Certification – Way forward
After taking our course, if you fulfill our Certification criteria below, you will receive Canopus Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification that is widely accepted in Industry.
- Green Belt Certification
- Industry or Domain exposure: The participant should have sufficient exposure to his/her domain or industry, It is advisable to have a minimum of 8 years of industry work experience
- Pass Pre-Test for admission to Black Belt Course. As Black Belt is an advanced program, without active and hands-on Green Belt BoK, it would be highly difficult to cope with Black Belt BoK
Canopus Black Belt Certification Criteria
- Completion of BB courseware
- Advanced Six Sigma online assessment\Complete 1 BB Project and get sign-off from the internal sponsor (Or) Submit Artifacts as a justification and defense of application knowledge. (Artifacts refers to application of any 1 or 2 BB BoK Tools to real life or 1 simulated scenario such as situation based cases provided by CBMG.)
- The default access duration to the course for the participant will be specified at the time of registration is 120 days.
- However, course validity is for 1 year from date of registration. Hence if required, candidates can request to extend the access during the 1 year period from the date of registration.
Six Sigma Black Belt Course Content
For the convenience of the student, 18 chapters covering universal body of knowledge have been logically organized in Lean Six Sigma DMAIC structure.
Download CBMG LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT BoK Curriculum Here