Canopus Business Management Group, backed by Lean Six Sigma experts offer Canopus Six Sigma Green Belt
Certification. Our curriculum is based on universal body of knowledge & our certification is well recognized, economical and at par with industry certification standards.
We are also an accredited training organization.
Features of Six Sigma Green Belt Course :
- 21 chapters of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt body of knowledge
- Total Learning Time 50-56 hours (7 days) equivalent of classroom training
- Interactive audio-visual medium of virtual delivery
- Access anywhere and anytime – No travel required!
- About 20 hands-on activities based on live case study with solution keys
- Exclusively designed for IT, ITES, manufacturing/process industry & services professionals
- Loaded with industry examples
- Interactive self-assessment quiz for every chapter
- Crisp downloadable takeaways for each chapter
- Elaborate Minitab/software screenshots
- Excel templates for 20 important lean six sigma tools with step-by-step procedure
Course Features :
- CBMG online training courses are developed based on the micro-learning concept. The duration of lecture videos is around 5 ~ 10 minutes/each.
- Lectures are usually in asynchronous video format and securely hosted in our LMS.
- All online courses are designed to take into consideration the learning experience and the knowledge acquisition of the participant in remote mode. Hence lectures have been segmented and grouped appropriately. For every video lecture, necessary tools, templates, case files, solution keys have been uploaded. Participants can download them on their local drive and practice.
- After every lesson/chapter, a self-assessment quiz is included for the participant to validate his/her knowledge.
- Training is delivered by accredited trainers.
Green Belt Six Sigma Certification – Way forward
After taking our course, if you fulfill our Certification criteria below, you will receive Canopus Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
that is widely accepted in Industry.
Canopus Six Sigma Certification Criteria
- Completion of 21 chapters of online Six Sigma Green Belt course offered by Canopus Business Management Group
- Clear online Lean Six Sigma exam** conducted by Canopus Business Management Group (in two attempts)
- Submit proof for application of Lean Six Sigma concepts(Application of at least 5 Lean Six Sigma Tools to real-life problem or 1 Lean Six Sigma project)
- At the discretion of Canopus, you may have to take viva by Lean Six Sigma industry experts
For retake fees, contact us)
- 90 days access with 1 year validity to online Six Sigma Green Belt course
- 15 days access for appearing for certification after completing online course
Six Sigma Green Belt Course Content
For the convenience of the student, 21 chapters covering universal body of knowledge have been logically organized in Lean Six Sigma DMAIC structure
Download Detailed Curriculum of Six Sigma Green Belt Click Here