Sales Leadership Mastery is a combination of 3 skills that all sales leaders need to possess – Sales Problem Solving, Change Management, Tap new business opportunities in creative ways.
- Learn to apply problem solving techniques to drive primary sales, increase customer satisfaction and other daily management issues
- Learn change management skills covering influencing and negotiation methods to used to manage performance through TMs and dealers in an effective manner
- Identify and tap opportunities to drive primary sales of existing products
Ablility to apply the concepts, techniques and tools in day-to-day operations to drive primary sales, dealer engagement, and customer satisfaction in several scenarios such factors impacting sales, ways to improve BTL initiatives, traffic analysis, dealer influencing & negotiation techniques, engaging TMs in identifying new ways to drive sales, etc.
This course is apt for Business Head, National Sales Managers, Regional Sales Managers & Area Sales Managers
Three days interactive workshop
This curriculum is inclusive of the 3 day workshop. Broad scope is include here:
- Problem Solving techniques in sales including prioritization, data segmentation, control-impact analysis, screening & refinement of ideas, risk assessment, etc
- Change management techniques including creating buy-in, negotiation skills, stroking, transactional analysis,etc
- New opportunity generation including market discontinuities, creating wow moments, F-E balancing, and looking beyond existing demand,etc
For more details on the curriculum, feel free to contact us.
All the methods to be covered in the training will be Application, Analysis or Synthesis as per Bloom’s taxonomy.
In this workshop, learning will be through facilitated group discussion and group activities.
To know more about the curriculum, structure & customization to your needs: