It’s a no-brainer to describe why any organization needs to be client centric or customer centric. But the real issue is ‘how’?
We all love few brands and some we used to love once, not any more. Client Centricity has two parts to it – People and everything else.
When your people have the right skill and motivation, they will do what is needed to refine your processes and services to delight your clients.
But that is exactly where the problem is? It is not merely about HR practices that can drive client centricity in your organization.
If you have struggling to improve client centricity in your organization, and if improving client centricity is your priority, we can help in a variety of ways:
Build Client Centricity Culture and Customer Intimacy
If this is your priority, we can help in a variety of ways:
- Customer Centricity Assessment – We run an exclusive enterprise level assessment where scenario based questions are used to check behaviors related to CC and report maturity score which can serve as a baseline and gap study.
- Client Engagement Framework – Embed a suitable client engagement framework
- Customer Centricity Workshops – These are aimed at challenging the mindsets related to customers (internal & external) and skill building based on a proprietary 7 step approach to becoming customer centric including customer conversations. More details below.
- Mentoring Client Centricity Improvement Projects – Mentoring of cross-functional teams that execute projects that impact customer based goals
- Customer Insights Interviews – This involves conducting expert interviews with customers to get deep insights and third eye perspective
- Customer Experience Design – Customer Journey Mapping, Customer Communication Design, Touchpoint Design, Insights from Data Analytics for Channel Design
- Implementation guidance – Digitization or Process Maturity Improvement initiatives that are run by my clients, we guide during conceptualization, UI, testing, implementation
But it all depends on what your real pain point is? Contact us to identify simplest ways to help you make quick, lasting and measurable impact.
Sign-up for collaborat newsletter