Lean is a management practice that considers the expenditure of resources for any goal other than the creation of value for the end customer to be wasteful, and thus a target for elimination. Working from the perspective of the customer who consumes a product or service, “value” is defined as any action or process that a customer would be willing to pay for.
Toyota initially pioneered Lean, but now many organizations in manufacturing, as well as services apply the Lean principles.
Our proven expertise in Lean include:
- Lean implementation knowledge directly from Toyota gurus of Lean
- Executed Lean Transformation projects with results in productivity, E2E lead time, defects, throughput, inventory and flexibility.
- Ability to strategize and deploy enterprise wide Lean Transformation
- Broad exposure in implementing Lean across manufacturing, services, software, banking and financial services, outsourcing and telecom
- Lean transformation in enabling functions such as HR, technology, risk & compliance, program office, administration & security, procurement, etc.
- Lean education exposure in manufacturing and services in design, deploy and certification of Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belts, Master Black Belts and Champions.