Online Course: Daily Work Management System for Managers using Lean Methods
As managers, we constantly struggle to balance between important long term improvement projects and daily issues to fire-fight. No matter which sector you are from, how big or small your organization is, what level you are, there are no exceptions.
In Lean Management, there are well established approaches called as “Nichijo Kanri” aka Daily Work Management that addresses this imbalance.
Daily Work Management will help you to establish a systematic approach to manage business-as-usual affairs, delegate, empower and manage performance of business/process.
- This course includes a PROJECT WORK to establish a daily work management system
- This course will help you to create MANAGING POINTS & CHECKING POINTS, and cascade it vertically and horizontally
- This course includes examples from IT, Digital Marketing, Sales and Marketing & General Management
- THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR JUST MANUFACTURING PROFESSIONALS.
- Senior & Mid Level Managers across IT, Services & Manufacturing
- Small Business Owners who wish to scale up their organization
- Lean Practitioners & Aspiring Managers
What will you learn?
- Establish a Daily Work Management System in their team/organization to retain current performance
- Understand tools & approaches of Daily Work Management as used in Lean management
To view the course curriculum, Sample video lecture, price & also to register
We conduct Lean Six Sigma classroom training and workshop for corporates located in Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi and across India.
If you are looking for Lean Six Sigma consultant and information on the above services, contact us.
Sign-up for collaborat newsletter