An exclusive One-on-One Executive Coaching to improve Execution Orientation
We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we already have done.
The quality of our Vision, Strategies & Planning can be only measured after execution. Without doubt, ability to ‘Make things happen’ can make or break our professional & personal dreams.
Our exclusive One-on-One coaching program is meant to develop leaders who demonstrate strong execution qualities.
Senior Executives such as Functional Heads, Sales Heads, ‘Special Projects’ leads, Delivery Managers, Sales Heads – all of them have to translate plans on paper to reality. In doing so, they face several hurdles such as inappropriate resourcing, poor planning, insufficient time on hand, lack of control, stakeholder buy-in, cultural & behavioral issues, etc.,
This coaching program has been developed based on the such live challenges.
Who needs this coaching?
- Leaders of special strategic projects like New Product Launch, Expansion, etc.
- IT Project/Delivery Managers
- Managers handling large teams
- Sales/Business Heads aiming to achieve stretch organizational goals that are ‘must-do, can’t fail’
When this coaching is needed?
- When projects don’t seem to be under control
- You are always busy/Too many things on your plate
- Not able to keep up delivery promises
- Planning seems to be good, but things fizzle out during execution
5 Dimensions of ‘Make-it-Happen’ Coaching
Be it transactional activity or a long term goal, without clarity on how to execute, one will never be successful. It involves setting goals and creating a clear focus on the path for execution. Visual thinking plays a very critical role in bringing clarity. Clarity also means good scoping, fixing accountability, determining drivers of results and seamless planning.
Personality or Charisma plays a very critical role in successful execution. Initiative, drive, clarity in communication, energizing the team, questioning, listening skills & escalating skills, emotional quotient, good self-balance, flexibility and more importantly being insightful of one’s own mistakes are the recipe for execution oriented personality.
Judgment (Facts + Experience)
Successful administrators exercise the knack of sound judgement. Sound judgement can cut down delays, reduce failure rate and have millions of dollars. Often perceived as an art, it’s a combination of facts and experience. This coaching will help in mastering appropriate tools & methods to extract necessary facts and leverage one’s past experience to exercise sound judgement.
Execution is all about synergy – the art of connecting, influencing, facilitating, partnering and collaborating with others. Be it team members, peers, other departments, vendors, customers or other stakeholders. It often involves gaining the upper hand in every aspect of the company including political hurdles.
Attention means constantly overseeing, monitoring, fine-tuning, correcting course, coaching, following-up, etc., Attentive leader will neither micro manage or macro manage.
- This is a One-on-One coaching program
- The program commences with a 360 degree evaluation on Execution skills
- Key result areas to determine the success of this coaching program will be agreed with coachee, coach and coachee’s organization
- Coaching is aimed at providing reasonable short term as well as long term impact on the coachee
- Duration of coaching will vary from case to case, but will be agreed upfront
- Coaching will be a combination of face-to-face, audio conferencing, or web-conferencing from your home or office!
- The coaching methodology will be based on the following principles:
- Build cochee’s Self-Awareness of execution strengths, weakness and desire for change
- Experimental & Experiential Learning opportunity – Allow the coachee to try and test what works for him/her
- Encourage to Unlearn & before learning
- Reflection & Pause play a central role in coachee’s learning process
- Coach encourages coachee to take Risks and enables this with constructive feedback
- During this period the coachee will have unlimited email and phone access to interact
If our program doesn’t suit you, we upfront discourage you to register.