Today most organizations have enough data in their HRMS. However drawing meaningful inferences from this data is where they face challenge. HR analytics is still in nascent stages and many organizations are struggling to commit for a full scale analytics program. Our solution, HR Analytics Pak aims to provide HR Heads with the right analytics needed to derive meaningful outcomes benefits from HRMS data. This will not only be a proof of concept, but a viable way to take fact/data based decisions in HR.
HR Analytics Pak is a set of pre-defined and most useful analytics on customer data. All you have to do is to provide data to us and our experts will take care of the rest.
Get the best out of HRMS data to impact employee attrition and employee satisfaction by building statistical models that help proactive decision making.
When to use HR Analytics Pak?
If you are looking for answers to the following questions, then HR Analytics Pak is what you need.
- Data backed reasons employee attrition
- Factors for building a meaningful employee retention program
- Identify which factors drive employee satisfaction and loyalty
- Data integrity check to improve data quality for future
- Statistically valid reasons for employee attrition with quantified impacts
- Build a Attrition Propensity Model to drive employee retention
- Statistically valid factors that impact employee satisfaction with quantified impacts
- Cost effective way to leverage HR analytics in the initial phase of your analytics journey
- Identify ‘real’ reasons for employee attrition
- Identify ‘real’ factors impacting employee satisfaction
- Validate if your source data is good enough to draw decisions
- Time-bound exercise