If you wish to deploy ‘Lean’ afresh in your organization or evaluate the effectiveness of a mature Lean deployment program, then this solution will help you to holistically assess the current state and propose an apt roadmap for deployment.
This is an expert driven assessment involves an extensive site visits, interviews, surveys covering three improvement dimensions of Lean deployment – leadership functions, core processes & enabling infrastructure.
Our assessment tool is exhaustive and customized to manufacturing & services businesses. The results will includes maturity scores of each specific area as against universal standards.
Scope of Assessment
- Strategic planning
- Leadership commitment
- Governance mechanisms
- Information flow within functions
- Core Processes – Alignment, Inventory, Rework, Inconsistency, Flexibility, Capacity, Pull, Standardization, Supply Chain
- Enabling Infrastructure – Culture, Risk Management, Change Management, Training
- Publish Lean Assessment report with recommended roadmap
- On-going audit of Lean deployment(optional)
- Full and fair assessment of your organization’s current state
- Assessment provides the maturity level of the organization in specific areas as against universal standards.
- Exhaustive assessment helps to develop a roadmap will have maximum impact on implementation
- Cost effective way to create a deployment journey rather than use trial & error method with internal resources
- Time-bound exercise