Today, every organization has enough data in the information systems to take fact based decisions. But unfortunately, most organizations don’t go beyond spreadsheet graphs to dig meaningful insights from the data.
Performance Sales Analytics Pak is a solution aimed to provide a set of custom data discovery services of your organization’s sales performance data. This expert driven solution identifies deep insights and will be tailored to suit your needs, at the time of application.
When to use Sales Performance Analytics
This solution is an apt for fact based soul-searching exercise. Hence it is best to use this solution as a first step of your annual strategic planning process or every quarter or month to pick new patterns. Other occasions to use this solution are prior to commencement of any major strategic change or restructuring of business portfolio and for gap analysis in performance of products, segment or teams.
Scope of Sales Performance Analytics Service
- Trend Analytics – by category, product, channel, geography, partner, associate
- Market Share Analytics – Identify categories, products, territories for improvement, factors that drive improvement, where company is losing market share, region wise causes
- Revenue Growth Analytics – Identify categories, products, channel partners, territories with de-growth or not meeting plan, data or evidence based reasons such as competition pricing, stock outs, conversion %, etc
- Gross Margin Improvement Analytics – Identify fast moving products that have low contribution to profits, identify focus products to prioritize
- Conversion % Analytics – Conversion % trends, Pipeline analysis by product, categories, channel partner, monthly trends, factors impacting conversion % such as product availability, training, follow ups, pricing, etc
- Channel Partner Profitability Analytics – Analysis of Partner Profitability, factors driving break-even such as inventory holding, staff cost, productivity, etc
- Sales Productivity Analytics – Sales productivity trend, variation, factors for variation, staff experience, product knowledge, peak hour volumes, sales tools availability, etc
- Promotion Analytics – Measure of success of promotions, % conversion, selection of duration, location and type of promotion, factors driving success of promotions, ROI computation
- Network expansion Analytics – Plan for network expansion on Geo-spatial data of product density, competition density
- Sales Satisfaction Analytics – Sales satisfaction trend by product, by channel partner, by customer type, factors to improve satisfaction
- Publish data results
- Draw business inferences from data such as :
- Key drivers
- Challenge the myths about the your business
- Variation is the culprit that most organization miss to attack. You will never miss it now
- Built-in solution offers external data expert to analytics data
- Time-bound exercise
Sign-up for collaborat newsletter