Most organizations have their custom-built methodology to drive a culture of excellence in their business & processes. The deployment of such programs go through ups & downs and in this process, the whole initiative becomes a ‘good to have’ icing rather than a tool to drive cultural change. If your organization doesn’t have a structured process excellence program, then this assessment can be the foundation to create a roadmap.
Process Excellence Assessment is an expert driven assessment involves extensive site visits, interviews, surveys covering 10 dimensions of the process excellence program.
Our Assessment tool is exhaustive and customized to manufacturing & services businesses. The results will includes maturity scores of each specific area as against universal standards.
Scope of Assessment
- Leadership involvement
- Business/customer impact
- Culture focus
- Process definitions & ownership
- VOC program
- Management review process (Metrics)
- Risk assessment practices
- Fact/data based decision making
- Improvement plan & implementation
- Employee engagement practices
- Publish Process Excellence assessment report with recommended roadmap/Actions
- On-going assessment(optional)
- Full and fair assessment of your organization’s current state
- Assessment provides the maturity level of the organization in specific areas as against universal standards.
- Exhaustive assessment helps to develop a roadmap will have maximum impact on implementation
- Cost effective way to create a deployment journey rather than use trial & error method with internal resources
- Time-bound exercise