Deploy Hoshin Kanri
A bank’s global delivery center was using Japanese Hoshin Kanri(Policy Deployment) approach for deploying its goals across functions and geographies.
- Integrated functional goals with organizational goals
- Evolved individual ownership and joint accountability across leadership team using catch-ball sessions
- Cascade goals across an employee base of 5000
- Facilitate, build and maintain tactical plans to enable accomplishment of org goals
- Deploy goals across the entire organization of 5000 employees prior to the commencement of performance year without a single day of delay
- Cultural shift among leadership team towards Individual Ownership and Joint Ownership.