Sales Analytics is aimed to equip business development personnel, especially Managers who have teams drives sales to use data in meaningful manner to deliver results.
Case studies relating to walk-ins, conversion, NPS, BTL effectiveness are covered in this workshop
- Enable the participants to analyze/interpret data to unearth trends, relationships, etc.
- Use structured approach and analytics tools to diagnose and identify Root Cause for various regions
- Identify drivers of NPS and brand loyalty
- Statistical analysis & interpretation of conversions and walks
- BTL Campaign effectiveness analysis
- Dealer wise and Region wise analysis
This course is apt for Business Head, National Sales Managers, Regional Sales Managers, Area Sales Managers & Sales Analysts
Two days interactive workshop
This curriculum is inclusive of the 4 day workshop. Broad scope is include here:
- Evolution and background analytics
- Overview of Customer Analytics process
- Data collection & preparation for analytics
- Quantitative Descriptive Analytics
- Quantitative Inferential Analytics
- Setimental analysis of customer voice
All the methods to be covered in the training will be Application, Analysis or Synthesis as per Bloom’s taxonomy.
This workshop hands-on case study based individual & team activities to learn analytics.
To know more about the curriculum & structure & customization to your needs: