Standard Work or Standardized Work in Lean is an important pillar of Lean Manufacturing, Toyota Production System and TQM.
The principle of standard work is aimed at formally identifying the defining activities that are best practices and thus for a standard routine for any given role.
Here are some challenges in Sustaining Standard Work.
Thus defining standard work is the foundation of reaping full benefits from Kaizen and other improvement and reducing Muda or waste by re-establishing standards which were already established.
Traditionally Standard Work for Team Members in factory is well defined, however when it comes to Standard Work for Leaders, there is also some uncertainty on how to define the standard work and how to implement it.
About Standard Work for Leaders Online Course.
Get this course for $10 now
In this course, which is built on scenarios for both Leaders and Team Members, using Case Studies, you will learn from scratch:
- What is Standard Work
- Examples of Standard Work across Sectors
- What the Benefits of Standard Work
- Difference between Standard Work for Leaders and Team Members
- Various Tools used for creating standard work such as MPCP, Standard Work Chart, Standardized Work Combination Chart, Standard Work Flow, etc.
- Challenges in implementing Standard Work
- Techniques to upkeep and sustain standard work
- Professionals from Discrete Manufacturing – Automotive, Industrial Products, Pharma, Consumer Products, Technology, etc
- Lean Practitioners & Lean Six Sigma Professionals
- Operations, Production, Engineering, Product Development and Senior Management