Hoshin Kanri (Policy Deployment) is a Japanese method for strategy formulation, cascading and implementation. Many organizations practice Hoshin Kanri (Policy Deployment) including HP, Bridgestone, M&M, Suzuki, Toyota, Honda, Ford, TVS, Bajaj, etc., Many Indian companies across sectors, including Manufacturing and BFSI. Its roots are from Total Quality Management (TQM).
In India, most conglomerates use Policy deployment for Long Range Planning.
Why is Hoshin Kanri (Policy Deployment) unique?
- Acute focus on Implementation or execution orientation
- Drive Individual Ownership and Joint Accountability of different functions
- Interactive Top-down deployment methods to create buy-in between senior & mid management
- Involve all levels of employees in strategy implementation
- Prioritize efforts on most important strategic initiatives
Our proven expertise in Hoshin Kanri (Policy Deployment) include :
- Led Hoshin Kanri (Policy Deployment) implementation across complex environments and multiple geographies over multiple business cycles
- Exposure to Hoshin Kanri (Policy Deployment) implementation in Manufacturing and Services
- Adaptation of Hoshin Kanri (Policy Deployment) approach to suit company culture
- Integrated financial planning, employee performance planning and strategic planning
- Facilitated multiple strategic planning workshops
- Led and mentor several strategic initiatives (projects)
- Conducted Hoshin Kanri (Policy Deployment) master class to business leaders
Download Hoshin Kanri ebook
If you are looking for Hoshin Kanri Policy Deployment consultant in Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi and across India, contact us.